Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Mother Is Special

My mother is special, as all mothers are.
She gives me advice, which helps me go far.
I love my mother, for she is the one
To help me set goals, and get things done.

She comforts me well in times of need.
Mother’s words are ones to which kids give heed.
She always remembers when you forget.
Her obligations are always met.

She’s good, nice, and always right.
She warns not to get in a fight.
She tells you your hygiene should be high.
Don’t disagree, though you don’t know why.

She wakes me for school when I sleep in
And makes my lunch, my brain is too dim.
She sends me off to catch the bus.
Love is why she makes such a fuss.

I’m glad I have a mother to love,
Though sometimes she’d like to give me a shove.
When my mother is close, I cannot fear.
Thanks Mom! Without you, I wouldn’t be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment