Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl Poem # 2

I took a trip to school one day
I looked for a girl to which I’d say hey
While at the door of my 1st period class
I saw a hot girl, at long last

I went up and said Hi to her on a whim
I knew she was my ‘her’, and I, her ‘him’
Flexing my muscles as hard as I could
Just like a cool wanderer would

I wish I could say I got her to like me-
I wish I could tell a great tale.
But I think I blew it and I guess she knew it,
She got so mad you’d think there was hail.

Well this is how the story goes-
She got mad, gave me a bloody nose.
I went to the clinic, and, needless to say,
I didn’t attend my first class that day.

All I did was try to say Hi.
But though she got mad, I still wonder why.
I can tell our relationship is at a bad start.
Maybe it’s because of my accidental…

1 comment: