Saturday, August 21, 2010

How It Feels

How fragile any life can be,
How great a person’s soul.
How hard to fully comprehend one’s worth when one is whole.
I couldn’t allow myself to take
Another’s heart so grand.
I felt I held eternity in my shaking mortal hands!
Everything that the Father has
All that He has made,
Galaxies- eternities upon His power are stayed.
All of these He made for us!
Kept each moment by His power,
We are God’s own treasure every moment of every hour.
I feel when we are talking
Or when we’re holding hands
That I’m holding priceless treasure I cannot comprehend.
That feeling terrifies me,
Yet fills me with such wonder
That I am counted worthy such a feeling to be under…

1 comment:

  1. How it feels to be in love. More songs, poems and quotes written about love than I could ever count. My thoughts on it, in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete