Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl Poem # 3

I met a girl upon a time when I was at the pool.
She was so ravishingly hot I almost let out drool.
I couldn’t see in all of her a single tiny flaw.
Because of this I could feel my soul getting rather raw.
Her hair was like the rest of her, long, golden, blond and curled.
Her eyes were blue and melted you, I could jump in, take a whirl.
I saw her lips and wanted to give her a good long kiss.
The way she walked and way she talked were something not to miss.
I tried to stop and talk to her, but no sound really came.
Then she smiled and I could talk, I was no longer maimed.
We sat down and talked about stuff, I don’t remember what.
I was in my element, for once, not in a rut.
We kept on talking and then our hands started to get close.
This is the scene that every boy likes to be in the most
She turned her head and then her lips grew real close to mine.
And then we kissed and I was lost, it tasted so sublime.
I’m afraid that when we kissed I found I couldn’t stop.
She looked so good and smelled so sweet and tasted like lollipop.
She gave me one last kiss and that is when from sleep I woke.
My puppy dog was licking me, and then my poor heart broke.

1 comment: