Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Crazy Man

A-walking down the street one day,
I met a man and he did say,
He told me I was crazy.
I told him the same thing.
Well just that night that man went home.
He told his wife and they did roam.
They told the governor in his home.
I got thrown into jail.
We went to court, I lost the case.
It was a very big disgrace.
They all laughed in my silly face.
I went back into jail.
That very night I got real mad,
Cause in a jail you are real sad.
I stole the cell guard’s keys- so rad,
And I broke out of jail.
I ran down the street with a wail,
With 25 guards on my tail.
With a scream I jumped over the rail.
Right smack onto a train.
I grabbed the side and pulled aboard.
The guards jumped on and gave a roar.
I gave a punch and punched some more,
And guards fell off the train.
Eventually, though, the guards still won.
I fought in vain when all was said and done.
I’m back in jail, it’s not much fun.
At least I’m still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment